EU Public Affairs
The regulatory framework affecting businesses in Europe is to a great extent formulated in the EU legislative process. Ohela Consulting advises you how to get your organisation’s interests taken into account in the preparatory phases leading to Regulations and Directives that will affect your business. We believe in better regulation that profits from the knowledge and experience of stakeholders.
Ohela Consulting can assist you with:
- Analysis of critical EU agenda for you business
- Advocacy strategies
- Advocacy implementation
- In-house public affairs processes and their development
- Interim management
- Regulatory impact assessment
Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility
In our transparent world it is indispensable that organisations walk their talk on sustainability and corporate social responsibility. With a systematic approach you can manage risks and take advantage of positive opportunities. A solid foundation is built with adequate principles and policies, together with processes that ensure their internal implementation. Your approach should be anchored to publicly recognised, yet carefully selected initiatives to gain credibility with external stakeholders.
Ohela Consulting can help you with:
- Benchmarking your present situation
- Building principles, policies and processes
- Anchoring reputation with international initiatives
- International communication strategy
- Interim management
Negotiation is a crucial leadership ability. Executives and managers in business, governmental, nonprofit, and international organizations all need to negotiate effectively to achieve their institutional and personal goals.
Ohela consulting is the European conduit for Executive Education Programs on Results-Driven Negotiation, a unique research-based, reality-tested approach developed by Professor Sherman D. Roberts, Founding Academic Director of the Oxford Programme on Negotiation and former Director of Executive Seminars at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. Professor Roberts is available to provide negotiation training in-house at your organization, or at any venue you choose throughout Europe.
- Results-Driven Negotiator, Core, 2 days
- Results-Driven Negotiator, Advanced, 3 days
- Results-Driven Negotiator, Expert, 5 days
Ohela Consulting specialises in sectors and topics where it has built a strong professional competency based on prior experience. However, we prefer to take a holistic approach to understand your overall situation and needs first. Our strength is to see particular issues and topics in the wider context.
Ohela Consulting specialises in the following:
- EU Green Deal
- Trade policy & Brexit
- Energy & Climate
- Carbon tariffs / Border carbon adjustment (BCA)
- Circular economy & Environment
- EU Internal market & European Economic Area (EEA/EFTA)
- Technical barriers to trade & Conformity assessment
- Standardization & Certification & Labelling
- Industry & Innovation policy
- Forest industry & Bio economy
- Process industries